Saturday, November 8, 2008

next up

well, the first zine is all done with a second one coming up soon. i would like more material coming in for the ideas, but it is causing me to wrack my brain a little bit, which is good. i am beginning my extended draft for my sex and death fiction class, hopefully it takes a good turn. if anyone reading this is interested in a copy of the zine please give me your address. hell, if you live far away i'll probably make you some other stuff too. 

also, almost done with god emperor of dune, which has been the best reread out of the whole series so far. 

3 comments:

stefanie p. warmouth said...

i want one! but you don't have to mail it all the way to scotland... just save me a copy.

god emperor is the one i started and never finished. maybe i'll re-approach it when i come home. i think i'm ready.

kyle said...

i'd be happy to mail one, along with a letter. email me your real mail address. cheeeeeeers

stefanie p. warmouth said...

do you still use your hotmail email? i sent the info thataway.